I know what you’re thinking. You’re right. Gold paint is totally on trend. It’s bright, it’s sexy, it goes with any style and design. But, haven’t we all been there? If you are interested in trying this technique, here are a few ways to decorate a pumpkin.
1. Spray the pumpkin with the gold paint. To do this, you need a pumpkin and a spray bottle. Any metallic spray paint would do. After spraying, let the pumpkin dry for about 15 minutes.
2. Cut out the top of the pumpkin. By cutting, you will create a crisp line. Use a ruler to create straight lines.
3. Use white spray paint to cover the pumpkin. Let the pumpkin dry for about 15 minutes.
4. Cut out leaf shapes and brush them on. Then paint the pumpkin white.
5. Fill them with gold glitter. Let them dry for about 10 minutes.
6. Inside the pumpkin, use a large paint brush and normal paint. After painting the first layer, come back to the spray paint and just use some more in the middle to create a nice design. Let it dry and enjoy!
Now you can make these cute little autumnal pumpkin decorations in 5 different ways. Splash some gold paint on a pumpkin, then walk around it singing this song.